image by: IMustBeDeadThe american dream (Ma dream) = casual sex.
How.? When.? Who.? Where.? (Why.? is not surpose to be in diz situation.)
I heard stories from ma friend, where he would go "muffin diving" sometimes.
Sentences he used to say:
"Go find malay galz (those w/out tudung), they'r very horny and have a nice body."
"When I was ur age, I ady have 22 ONS partners.!"
Stories he told:
Story 1
There was diz gal, who I brought bk drunk, and in da middle of da nite, she got up and pee on ma notebook which I left it on da chair. While she was peeing half way, I got up and ask her, "wat r u doin.?" She ans "Peeing", I replied " Thats ma notebook b****.!!!"
Story 2
I woke up in da morning and when diz gal whom I slept with last nite came out from da washroom, I stared at her, thinking "who is she.? is she da gal dat I brought bk from.? But da gal I brought bk is much more prettier.!!"-Da advantage of makeup and alcohol.
Moral of the stories.
..........think for urself.
could only think of diz 2 stories for now.
Have a nice day.~~
No comments:
Post a Comment