Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dig up a logo I did for a friend of mine a month ago for his health supplement partnership.
Spent more then 2 hours juz changing minor stuff.
They were bsdie me guiding me on thier requirements. T.T
damn tired.
This is what came out...

few days later, I modified it, change a lil here and thr...very lil here and thr.
changed to a frame dat fits the words, add a "wall" effect for ASIA, and da double layer frame.

I also did 2 flyers for thier promotion week stuff.
But they wanted to change some words and add the brands that they sell into the flyer.
and again, hav2 change here change thr....

Niway, da promotion is over and thr would be another promotion for diz month.

__________________________________________________

People around me always asked me y not go study graphic design.? after seeing ma work.
Last time I would always ans "ma father dun let, he say those kinda job have no stable salary." T.T (His main idea was me becoming an engineer.)
But then, after turning 22. I finally realize wat is a career and wat should stay as a hobby.
Being a Company Sec is what I'm gona do for ma career, and art, designing is still ma best hobby. (not forgetting pschology. XD.)
Since I'm working around ppl, first should understand ppl rite.?

Currently reading 'Snoop: What your stuff says bout you'.
Da book dat I bought have a nicer cover. More attracting.

"What does ur desk reveal bout ur personality.?
What bout the books you own, or da pics on your wall.?
and whats da best way to find out what ur new partner is like.?"

No comments: