skip to main | skip to sidebar

Deep calls unto deep

Outwardly, the depth of misery and pain weighed heavily upon us. But there is a depth that is greater and much more powerful, powerful enough to overwhelm sorrow and affliction and carry them far away. It is the depth of God’s love, the revelation of His heart.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Ma shit looks like da kaya I ate in canteen diz evening.
sorry to disapoint, but i flushed it b4 I rmb to take pic.
at 1:47 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Love is not an illusion, Its a world on its own

Outdated Voices

  • ▼  2010 (10)
    • ▼  January (10)
      • Its over
      • It still hurts....
      • Ma shit looks like da kaya I ate in canteen diz ev...
      • birthday without da birthday boy
      • "You noe wat ur prob is.? U'r too confident in da ...
      • Dig up a logo I did for a friend of mine a month a...
      • Your Safety is Our Priority
      • Here I am, waking up in da wee morning to study.Wh...
      • The American Dream
      • Its over
  • ►  2009 (8)
    • ►  December (8)

Blogs

  • ♥ ° 小鬼作品 ° ♥
    最爱
    15 years ago
  • love lures life on
  • **One world , One EeLis**
  • K A K I B A S I K A L

Moores Rowland

Moores Rowland

1ABM2 (part)

1ABM2 (part)

2ABM5

2ABM5

UTAR G8 (part)

UTAR G8 (part)